Monday 31 October 2016

Uniformed Damsels!:)

My favourite theme in damsels in distress.
I just LOVE a pretty girl wearing a uniform,who is bound and gagged in it.


I found this on a website called boundhub.I didn't like the final ropework on this bondage model.Even the gag doesn't look quite right on her,but I enjoyed the first part of watching her getting bound and gagged.

I couldn't see an email address for the website to ask their permission to post this,but if they do want me to remove it,I will.

However,I hope they don't....:)

1 comment:

  1. Here is the web-site:
    http://www.aesproductions.com/welcome.htm
    it is owned/run by Ken Scott in Illinois
    (the baddie in the ski mask in ALL the videos)!
    I DON'T THINK he will give you "permission"
    but it does NOT hurt to ASK!
    And here is his electronic mail address:
    aes@aesproductions.com
    We had gotten along BETTER in the beginning
    (he even TELEPHONED me) then I had sent him some
    images and he told me to "not" send him "anything else"~
    DON'T know WHY! NO "underage" crap!
    Anyway, yes...he had BEAUTIES in uniform!
    Look out for EXOTIC Cassidy Brewer also Fillippina Kristi Lee and Lauren Richards (love her pointy nipples!), etc.!

    ReplyDelete