Saturday 22 October 2016

Pretty Models in Bondage.

Normally,I prefer to watch scenes in either tv shows or films,which show a pretty actress bound and gagged.

However,I do look at a lot of bondage sites,showing pretty models bound and gagged also.

Of course,all the girls do it for the money,and although I don't like certain styles of bondage,mainly Shibari,ballgags,muzzle gags or chains and whips,there's still some good stuff out there.



This is bondage model:Holly Manning,and she's one of my favourites,especially when she wears a military uniform.

Of course,Holly isn't wearing a proper uniform.I can see she's not wearing a shirt,but I like the way she's been tied up and gagged here.

Her gag is particularly effective,as I can see she's also been cleave gagged,with the silver duct tape added to reinforce her silence.

This is from FM Concepts,and I've actually watched the video to this.It's very short,but Holly was very effectively gagged.She mumbled perfectly behind it.

I still prefer watching mainstream scenes,but I do like certain exceptions to the rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment