Saturday 8 October 2016

My favourite damsel in distress sites and authors.

I'm always on the hunt, to find more damsel in distress stories. I love reading them,especially when I find willing authors, who will write for free.

Two of my favourite sites are:Jebsadventurebound.com and Kppresents.

KP has been most gracious to me, writing four requested stories for me.One didn't go down too well, due to the adult content in it,and I had asked for female schoolgirl characters,to be bound and gagged.
The critics just ignored my request that I had asked KP,to write the female schoolgirls ages past 18 years old.So,I was perfectly happy with it. Too bad to those that weren't.
Anyway, I am a huge fan of KP's Objects of Beauty, where he writes many a pretty girl, getting kidnapped, bound and gagged, then being sold into slavery. I have loved every one of those stories, except when ballgags, and one or two other details what I don't like.

However, I'm still a frequent visitor to KPpresents, and eagerly look forward to the next Objects of Beauty story.In fact,I have asked KP for one,and hope he will kindly oblige.

Jeb doesn't seem to be really active on his site much, but I'm always there.There are some fantastic stories there.

Another site is Deviant Art.I'm there every day, as there's loads of damsel in distress stuff there,ranging from pictures and stories.

Many people have done me favours there, and I have built up quite a collection.
Two of my favourite authors there are:David presents and Achast, who are fantastic, damsel in distress writers, and have written me more than one story. I'm always deeply grateful to them.

There have been others there,whose work I have enjoyed too.
Sadly, a lot of them have left Deviant Art for good.
I still miss those people.

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to seeing more, and reading more about pretty girls getting bound and gagged at my favourite sites.


Long may it continue....

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if you are aware of THIS story site:

    http://www.vansfiction.net/vf-stories.html

    I am SURE you WILL "enjoy" it!

    ReplyDelete