Monday 24 October 2016

Smallville:Kristen Kreuk.

I really enjoyed Smallville,as it told of Clark Kent's youth,before he knows who he really is .

I liked Tom Welling who played Clark,as he saves many people in the show.

Obviously , being a Superman fan,I like it when there are scenes in the show,where there is a pretty actress bound and gagged,leaving Superman to rescue her.

It's a great premise,and I love it.I can't believe a lot of people who hate it.

Anyway,one of the few minor gripes I have about the show,is there were no bound and gagged scenes for the lovely actress:Kristen Kreuk,who plays Clark Kent's sweetheart:Lana Lang.

I was very disappointed the writers didn't include this.Yes,there were many scenes where she needed to be rescued,and Clark does every time,but it was a massive,bitter blow to me.

A great opportunity wasted.

Still,at least there are the other shows of Superman,which have many great scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment