Thursday 6 October 2016

Amy Adams in distress.

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of Batman v Superman. In fact, whoever dreamed up this idea,wanted shooting.

How dare they dream up something like this! I can understand if this kind of storyline, was in the comics.But this should never have come to be made.


I haven't watched that film,only bits and pieces of it.It does look, as if there's some great action in it,especially when Henry Cavill(Superman )saves Amy Adams(Lois Lane)

I'm amazed at the negative feedback on Amy's character, who don't like her damsel in distress character.I have to admit, I was very disappointed her character never got bound and gagged in the film. A real shame, as I think Amy does a great job of playing Lois Lane.

To all those who agree with that,I will tell you, that you're all taking yourselves too seriously. It's just harmless fun,so don't start condemning those of us, that do enjoy those type of scenes.

1 comment: