Monday 14 January 2019

Update.

Well,I hope everyone had a nice Christmas,and a Happy belated New Year for 2019.I sincerely hope it's a good one.

My next commission will be from Miles again,but he has decided to have a break.He has said he would be back this week on Deviant Art,but my turn is still some way off.
Even so,I'm still looking forward to sending him the details for it.

This time,I will be asking him to do Australian model and actress:Ruby Rose,with possibly Li BingBing as a fellow damsel in distress.



I liked these two actresses in The Meg.Both their characters were in distress in the film,as they were both being menaced by the giant Megladon shark,and they were both saved from being eaten by it.
I have to admit,I will ask for a touch of adult content in the next commission,but I won't go too far.

I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment