Monday 14 January 2019

Celina Jade in distress,by Miles Hendon

I have to admit I couldn't get enough of the very pretty actress: Celina Jade,who was in the tv show: Arrow.

I kept praying Celina would get a full treatment scene in the show,where her character would be bound and gagged.

Alas;it was not to be.Only a pitiful and minor scenes were done.It brought back memories of how Kristen Kreuk managed to escape any full treatment scenes in Smallville.A completely wasted opportunity.

Anyway,my imagination managed some consolation,when I asked Miles to do Celina as a Royal Navy officer,kidnapped by pirates and being held as a pretty hostage.



This was my very first commission I ordered from Miles,and I thought the result was superb.His quality was fantastic,and he's got me as a loyal customer for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment