Tuesday 29 March 2016

The Deadly Weapon by erikson.

I'm going to post a few versions of a commissioned comic style pages, all done for me by different artists.

My favourite one is by an American artist,who called himself erikson.

This is the very first page I asked him for, and I was extremely elated to see the final result.

His work is fantastic,and I love it to bits.
I had three more pages done for me by him,and was looking forward to doing to asking him for me.

Unfortunately, he suffered a personal tragedy, and he disappeared to this day.
He said he would return, and I hope he does. It was a project I had really hoped he would complete.

Sadly, he still hasn't returned.

So,I've been asking around other artists to do it for me,and I'll post their work here later.

The story is different, as some other artists won't do adult content, so be warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment