Thursday 24 March 2016

Batman V Superman.

I have to admit, I wasn't happy about this film.

Being a huge Batman and Superman fan,I couldn't believe somebody dreamed up this idea,of these two characters squaring up to each other.

These two should never,EVER be enemies.Granted,the bad guys have a lot to do with it, and there's a lot of hatred directed at Superman for the enormous loss of life,when he's battling General Zod, as the baddies attempt to turn the Earth into New Krypton.

Got to admit, I didn't like the people being killed in the film,and I think they're going to use that to alienate Superman.

Of course, it wasn't Superman's fault. It was Zod's,who was a murderous sociopath. I also can't believe Batman is going along with the anti-Superman feeling. I thought he'd be much more smarter than that.

Idiot.

Still,I have a feeling the Wonder Woman character,manages to get things back on track,and I'm looking forward to the action scenes.

It's just a shame they dreamed something like this up.Whilst it's intriguing, I didn't agree with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment