Friday 18 November 2016

Wonder Woman:Gal Gadot and Lynda Carter.

I know for a fact,that I will be in for a big disappointment,regarding any bound and gagged scenes for Gal Gadot here.

Perhaps the film will be good fun to watch,but it seems highly unlikely Gal will be bound and gagged in it.I think at best,it will be a couple of pretty female Extras.
Then again,perhaps not.

However,I do think Gal is a very beautiful actress,and she has a lovely smile.

I will ask for a commission on her in the future.



To me,nobody and nothing can beat Lynda Carter's performance,when she starred in the role.


Lynda was a great sport,not minding when her alter-ego character:Diana Prince,got bound and gagged by the bad guys.But of course,she was always helped or managed to get free.She then,successfully stopped the bad guys.

With Gal,I think her Wonder Woman character,is too tough.I can understand it,when she's fighting the baddies,but I just sense the Wonder Woman of today,has lost something that Lynda had.

Still,it's just a film,and I shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment