Sunday 13 November 2016

Sniper:Special Ops.Charlene Amoi.

I have to admit,I'm still a fan of watching Steven Seagal films,although of course,he's way past his prime.

Even so,I still keep buying his films,even if they go straight to dvd.But there are still some good moments I enjoy in them.


For one thing,there are some great firefights,and this has a few good scenes.

However,the main reason I buy Seagal films,is the hope his character will save the pretty actress,who falls into the bad guys clutches.

I liked the actress who performed her role here,as a tough,investigate reporter.Her name is Charlene Amoia.

Unfortunately for me,there was nothing here for me,which was a huge disappointment.I was praying for a scene,to show Charlene's character,to be bound and gagged.

Alas,it was not to be.:(

However,I will commission my favourite artist,to draw her bound and gagged in the future.

To me,this film was a wasted opportunity.

Never mind,there's always next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment