Sunday 13 November 2016

Arrow.

I really enjoy watching this show.It's very well written,and it's very exciting and entertaining.

It's about a bloke,who starts off,as a spoilt,billionaire brat called  Oliver Queen, but changes his ways,after being stranded on an island for five years.
He is given a notebook,given to him,by his now dead father.In the notebook,his father has plenty of names,who are the bad guys,and Oliver decides to go after them.

He is now a highly skilled,martial arts fighter,and most of all,when Oliver uses his bow.

There are a few damsel in distress scenes in the show,and that's the main reason I watch it.



One of my favourite actresses in the show,is Celina Jade.She plays Shado,a kidnapped daughter on the island,who Oliver falls in love with,and rescues her from the bad guys.

She does get tied up more than once,but annoyingly to me,is never gagged.
Still,there have been other actresses,who have received the damsel in distress treatment,and I'm still watching it.
I did commission one of my favourite artists,to do Celina bound and gagged.
It wasn't my favourite drawing,but there's always hope for a better one.

Arrow is great though.

No comments:

Post a Comment