Sunday 16 April 2017

The Sanna Menace,by Ethan Young.First version.

I must admit it's been a while,since I last asked one of my favourite artists:Ethan Young from New York.

I'm slowly getting my enthusiasm back,to write my Sci-fi story,which I've called:The Sanna Menace.

I had wrote a great deal on this,and I published it on my second blog:www.davidsstories.BlogSpot.com

Unfortunately,my enthusiasm for it waned,but it never left me,so it gradually came back to me.

I can't really write any more stories on my blog there,so I created this one to have another bash at it.


Ethan certainly did a great job here for me,as I asked him to draw a pretty girl held hostage by a menacing humanoid,who I've called the Sanna:Ruthless warlike humanoids,who have invaded the Earth,and want to conquer it.

They especially have a strong,sexual appetite to ravish,highly attractive Earth females,for their own breeding purposes.

I have a second version of the cover for the story,and will post that next.

No comments:

Post a Comment