Wednesday 26 April 2017

Kong:Skull Island damsels.

I have to admit that I'm not really a fan of the King Kong films. I don't really intend to watch this latest version called;Kong:Skull Island.

I liked the two pretty actresses performing in it.They're Jian Ting and Brie Larson.

Unfortunately, there's no damsels in distress scenes for them, which greatly irritated me.My blood was boiling also, when I read other people's opinions, that they were pleased to see no such scenes.

They're entitled to their opinion, but I'm also entitled to mine. They don't need to force their own views on us, that do enjoy the damsels bound and gagged.

A much deserved, two fingered salute to those, and the idiot writers who didn't put any scenes like this in the film.

Still, I deeply appreciated what one of my favourite bondage artists:Geekling, who did this picture for me.

He passed with flying colours once more.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment