Thursday 12 January 2017

Tamlyn Tomita and Catherine Bell:JAG.

Sent in by a fan,this gorgeous Japanese actress:Tamlyn Tomita in the military legal drama:JAG.



I have to admit, she looks gorgeous in that US Navy uniform in the show.

I am not really a fan of JAG, but it gets me interested in asking for commissions, to see the leading actresss bound and gagged in their military uniforms.

I'm still amazed the writers for this show, never dreamed up of a scene on this.It still makes my blood boil, as the girls are gorgeous in their uniforms.

I know the leading actress in the show:Catherine Bell has had one bound and gagged scene, but frustratingly to me,not in her uniform.

Never mind;I'll get a couple of pictures done on these ladies.

1 comment:

  1. Was even better in the fact that she had a southern accent in the show (not sure if that was just for the show or how she always talks)

    ReplyDelete