Sunday 8 January 2017

Stop Bullying!!!!:(:(:(

Like so many others when I was at school, I suffered tremendous bullying. Many people think of their school days, as the best days of their lives.
To me,it was a horrible nightmare for 4 years. I wasn't a fighter, and I didn't want to fight. I can still remember being savagely beaten up by one nasty  vicious thug, who repeatedly kicked me in the head. The cunt really wanted to hurt me,and he did.
Motherfucker.I hope the horrible, little shit is suffering right now.

Bullying is a horrible experience, and I have seen young people commit suicide due to this.The worst part is probably the mother ducking, bullying bastards are gloating at what they did.

FUCK YOU,YOU FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!YOU FUCKING BASTARDS DESTROYED MY LIFE!!!!

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!


This kind of despicable behaviour, should never be allowed to happen -anywhere.

So many people are cruel scum.

+++

Okay, I'm feeling a bit better after that rant.
Seriously though, they destroyed my confidence and as a result, I have no social life, so I don't trust people now. I always experience the bad side of people, but I hadn't done anything to them.

I have often thought of suicide, but if I did,that would be given the victory to the fucking bullying scum.

I only hope, what goes around, comes around.

In the meantime, I have to suffer from people's cruelty.


No comments:

Post a Comment